Miller Center GSBI Online Accelerator 2020 for Women-led Social Enterprises (Funded to San Francisco, California)
Deadline: March 2, 2020
Applications are invited for the Miller Center GSBI Online Accelerator 2020 for Women-led Social Enterprises. The Miller Center delivers world-class accelerator programs that connect global social enterprise leaders with Silicon Valley business executives to develop more sustainable, scalable market-based solutions to the problems of those living in poverty around the world.
In support of the UN Sustainable Development Goal (SDG) 5, Miller Center is focused on supporting women’s economic growth. Investing in women’s economic empowerment globally sets a direct path toward gender equality, poverty eradication, and inclusive economic growth. They want to support more women to become successful social entrepreneurs by offering an all-women cohort that provides a space for collaboration among women and a focus on women’s leadership in addition to building a sustainable and scalable business.
- Accepted enterprises will have an opportunity to be invited to an In-Residence in the Bay Area and present your plan for scaling at SOCAP 2020 in San Francisco.
They seek women-led social enterprise applicants who:
- Are women in a current executive leadership role committed to participate in the program.
- Lead an existing for-profit, nonprofit, or hybrid social enterprise (not microenterprise), in operation for one or more years.
- Deliver products or services that are focused on serving people living below the poverty line and/or serving women and girls as customers and beneficiaries.
- Are willing to commit 3-6 hours per week to complete program deliverables and work with mentors online.
For more information, visit GSBI Online Accelerator.