Slum2School Global Campaign for Education and Volunteer Challenge 2020
Deadline: February 21, 2020
Applications are open for the Slum2School Global Campaign for Education and Volunteer Challenge taking place globally this February.
This Volunteer Challenge is the largest unified volunteer activity where over 3000 dynamic individuals and corporate organizations from 30+ cities across the world will engage in exciting challenges to support the education of 3000 children in Nigeria. The challenges include walking across 3rd Mainland Bridge and Lekki-Ikoyi bridge, running for education, dancing, singing, cycling, swimming, Hiking across the hills of Abuja, hosting a games night, camping in a community with the kids, walking across the London bridge, climbing the Eiffel Tower in Paris, or the Empire State building in New York.
There will be so many activities to take part in wherever you are, as part of our fundraising campaign to support the education of 3000 children in Nigeria.
- An opportunity to make a difference and be a part of the dynamic and global Slum2School Africa Community.
- Connect and network with a diverse range of amazing people creating social change while having fun.
- Improve your leadership skills and boost your career options.
- Every age, gender or race is welcome
- Volunteers and organisations can be located anywhere in the world
- Be passionate about children and community development
- Be willing to offer your time, talents, creativity and skills during the activities.
Sign up online via www.slum2school.org/volunteerchallenge
You can make a donation to support a child or more into schools. For more enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +234 (0) 814 2828 750.
For more information, visit Slum2School.