African Institute for Mathematical Sciences (AIMS) Masters for Machine Intelligence Program 2020/2021 (Fully-funded)
Deadline: April 15, 2020
Applications for the African Institute for Mathematical Sciences (AIMS) Masters for Machine Intelligence Program 2020/2021 are now open. The African Master’s in Machine Intelligence (AMMI) is a fully funded one-year intensive master’s program that provides brilliant young Africans with state-of-the-art training in Machine Learning (ML) and its applications at campuses in Rwanda and Ghana.
The African Masters of Machine Intelligence program prepares well rounded machine learning researchers by focusing on basic research in artificial intelligence as well as the development of a vast array of applications that respond to both present and future needs of Africa and the world.
- No registration fees are required for the candidates selected for the AMMI program. Successful applicants will benefit from a Full scholarships covering tuition, accommodation, meals, travel expenses and more.
- Applicants must hold or expect to obtain by the date of commencement of AIMS training a Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, computer science, electrical engineering or recognized equivalent from an accredited institution.
- Applicants’ records must demonstrate interest and/or have a background in artificial intelligence, machine learning.
- Consent to mentor an undergraduate student at your previous institution while enrolled at AMMI and consent to mentor an AMMI student after graduation.
- Applicant must have a strong interest in solving national or continental challenges using science and technology.
- Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
Applicants are requested to go through all application requirements on the AMMI program available here before they start to apply.
For more information, visit AIMS.