AWS Educate Cloud Ambassador Program 2020 for Educators Worldwide
Deadline: March 13, 2020
Applications are invited for the AWS Educate Cloud Ambassador Program 2020. The AWS Educate Cloud Ambassador Program is for top-tier cloud educators who serve as ambassadors and evangelists for AWS Educate.
These leaders share their knowledge and experience in teaching cloud computing with other educators at their institution, in their community, and around the world. Cloud Ambassadors are recognized in the education community, receive additional professional development, and are eligible for exclusive benefits for helping other educators provide cloud computing learning experiences for their students in order to prepare them for the modern workforce.
- Recognition at AWS Events
- Special designation in the AWS Educate portal
- Inclusion in AWS Educate marketing
- Ability to share thought leadership with the AWS Educate global community
- Professional Development
- Special training at select AWS Events
- Incremental AWS Promotional Credits
- Quarterly Tech Talks with AWS service teams
- Collaboration with AWS and other Cloud Ambassadors on content development
- Exclusive Access
- Early access, under NDA, to select AWS services
- Invitations to exclusive AWS events
- Limited edition swag and gear
- Access to AWS leadership
- Discounted registration rate for AWS re:Invent
Educators who are chosen to join the program are those who:
- Are experienced users of AWS academically or commercially;
- Have experience teaching students cloud computing concepts;
- Are willing to share their experience with the AWS Educate community;
- Are excited about actively participating in a community of educators focused on furthering cloud education and preparing students for the modern workforce.
To become an AWS Educate Faculty Ambassador, educators must:
- Be a member of AWS Educate. If you are not a member, sign up.
- During the annual submission period, complete a brief Faculty Ambassador application in the AWS Educate educator portal. Annual submission periods are in Q1 of each year.
- Create and submit an original video answering questions provided in the application. An example can be found in the AWS Educate educator portal.
For more information, visit AWS Educate Cloud Ambassador Program.