Call for Proposals: PISCCA Fund 2020 for Nigerian Civil Society Organisations (up to €100,000)
Deadline: March 15, 2020
The French Embassy in Nigeria launches a call for proposals to support projects from local Civil Society Organizations through the new development fund called “Innovative Projects from Civil Societies and Coalitions of Actors” (PISCCA) in 2020.
PISCCA fund is an instrument from the French Embassy in Nigeria to support projects from Nigerian Civil Society Organizations (CSOs). It aims at funding small-scale, medium-scale and innovative projects and local initiatives carried out by civil society organizations.
- The contribution by PISCCA should be between €50,000 and €100,000;
- The expected contribution of the applicant should be at least 10% of the total cost of the project;
- The grant will be disbursed in one installment when the contract between the French Embassy and the beneficiary is signed, in accordance with certain terms and conditions;
- Co-funding of the projects by other partners/donors is possible and strongly encouraged. They must be secured before the project is signed.
- Applicants to this Fund must be member of a Nigerian Civil Society Organization (associations, NGOs, cooperatives), especially organizations supported by women or young people, or any non-profit-making legal person governed by private law, officially registered for at least 24 months by the Nigerian authorities;
- Entities that have already carried out concrete activities in the sector for which this grant is requested;
- The programme strongly encourages synergies, partnerships and coalitions of actors.
To apply, download and fill the Application Form. Send it back in word format to Sarah MARTIN – PISCCA Programme Officer via [email protected] duly completed before the deadline along with the required documents.
However, BEFORE filling in the Application Form, download and carefully read the project proposal guidelines, as they explain the requirements for a project to be considered.
For more information, visit PISCCA Fund.