Future Generation Art Prize 2021 for Young Artists Worldwide (Up to US$100,000)
Deadline: May 20, 2020
Applications for the Future Generation Art Prize 2021 are now open. The Future Generation Art Prize is a biannual global contemporary art prize to discover, recognize and give long-term support to a future generation of artists.
Established by the Victor Pinchuk Foundation in 2009, the Prize supported the artistic development and production of new works of over 100 artists in exhibitions at the PinchukArtCentre in Kyiv and as official collateral events at the Venice Biennale in 2011, 2013, and 2017.
- The main prize winner receives US$ 100,000 split between a $60,000 cash prize and a $40,000 investment in their practice.
- Up to 5 special prizes are awarded at the discretion of the jury. A total amount of US$ 20,000 will be awarded to special prize winners for supporting projects that develop their artistic practice.
- All artists up to 35 may apply with their work without any restrictions concerning gender, nationality, race or artistic medium.
- The artists apply through an open call via the Internet.
- Additionally, 300 correspondent art experts from all over the world will nominate a minimum of two and a maximum of five candidates. The experts are curators, artists, critics and tutors at art colleges and academies. All artists apart from former Prize winners are eligible to apply multiple times, as long as they continue to fulfill the entry conditions.
To fill the application form you will need:
- Your portrait photo
- CV (bio, your exhibitions)
- Descriptions and photos or videos of your works (you will need to upload at least 3 works)
For more information, visit Future Generation Art Prize.