Acumen UK Fellows Programme 2020 for Innovators
Deadline: April 5, 2020
Applications are open for the Acumen UK Fellows Programme 2020 for Innovators. Starting in 2020, each year the UK Fellows Programme brings together 20 extraordinary individuals who are tackling issues of poverty and injustice – and equips them with the knowledge, skills and community to accelerate and sustain their impact.
Fellows come from all walks of life and are embedded within a broad range of disciplines; they are championing neglected causes, catalysing social entrepreneurship, pioneering inclusive business, reimagining public policy and building bold movements. Fellows are redefining how we measure success; they are connecting our communities, empowering our youth, standing with our vulnerable, protecting our environment, serving us all.
Over the course of a year Fellows immerse themselves in a series of week-long residentials and virtual seminars – designed to increase their capacity to work across lines of difference, create collective action and build systemic solutions for complex challenges.
The Fellows Programme develops your capacity to take on long standing problems of poverty and injustice. You should expect an intensive year-long leadership journey grounded in:
- Learning that is immediately applied to your work
- Diverse cohorts from across sectors and backgrounds
- Peer coaching that challenges and accompanies you in your practice
- Learnings from Acumen’s global community social innovators
- The programme costs are covered by Acumen and their partners.
- Fellows join Acumen’s global community of social innovators – connected to lifelong learning, collaboration and accompaniment as they drive change.
- Open to social entrepreneurs, charity champion, corporate changemaker, public sector leader, movement builder.
- All Fellows have demonstrated a commitment to tackling inequality and injustice through their work, and are:
- Building solutions based on a deep understanding of the issue
- Making a long-term play to change the system you are working in
- Influencing change in your current work, formally or informally
- Ready to undergo an intensive year-long leadership journey
Fellows are nominated. Share their name and organisation/movement in an email to [email protected] They will get in touch to facilitate an introduction and send a personal invite for the Fellows Programme.
For more information, visit Acumen UK Fellows.