Peace First COVID-19 Rapid Response Grants 2020 (up to $250 for projects)
Applications are open for the Peace First COVID-19 Rapid Response Grants 2020. Peace First is a global organization that helps young people change the world, right now. They support young people ages 13-25 to lead projects that address injustice in their communities through social action.
They are launching a rapid response coaching and grant process to help young people around the world lead projects that address community impacts of COVID-19, from providing meals to elderly neighbors to launching digital mental health campaigns to support youth feeling isolated.
- Grants of up to $250 will be pre-approved for immediate costs associated with your ongoing or imminent social action project.
- You must be between the ages of 13-25 to apply
- You may apply as an individual or a team
- Your project should address the secondary effects of COVID-19 (i.e. mental health, educational disruption, food insecurity, economic insecurity, supply shortages, etc)
- Young people from any region are welcome to apply.
You will provide the following in the application:
- Brief information about yourself
- A description of the injustice you want to solve
- A compassionate insight (a brief theory of change describing the project you hope to lead)
- A plan detailing the steps you plan to take to carry out your project and a mini-grant request of up to $250 USD
- A brief section to determine your eligibility
- You will also create a user profile on PeaceFirst.Org. This is a very brief process that should take no more than 5 minutes.
For more information, visit Peace First Grants.