Deadline: April 27, 2020
Do you have a game-changing idea and are interested in developing it with leading Nokia Bell Labs researchers? Apply now for the Nokia Bell Labs Prize 2020.
The Nokia Bell Labs Prize is a competition for innovators from participating countries around the globe. It seeks to recognize innovations that solve the key challenges facing humanity and provides selected innovators the unique opportunity to collaborate with Nokia Bell Labs researchers to help realize their vision.
- Nokia Bell Labs awards a first prize of $100K, a second prize of $50K and a third prize of $25K.
- All three winners are also considered for the unique opportunity to work within the world-renowned Nokia Bell Labs to further explore their ideas, following the end of the competition.
This prize is open to all eligible applicants who register and submit proposals in the general areas of information and communication technologies.
Participants must meet the following criteria:
- Own their ideas
- Be 21 years of age or older
- Possess a bachelor’s, master’s or doctoral degree
- Reside in one of the listed participating countries
- Employees, partners, and consultants of Sponsor and its affiliates and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
- Interns employed by Sponsor or its affiliates are eligible to participate in the Contest. For the purpose of this Contest, an “intern” means a student currently pursuing a degree at an accredited college or university, hired to work for Sponsor or its affiliates on a temporary basis.
Teams of up to four are allowed to participate, provided each member of the team meets the full eligibility requirements.
For more information, visit Nokia Bell Labs Prize.