Harvard Business School Online (HBSO) FREE Business Lessons 2020
Deadline: June 4, 2020 (Currently closed due to high demand)
Harvard Business School Online (HBSO) has launched FREE Business Lessons for Professionals, Leaders and Entrepreneurs to sharpen their skills. Harvard Business School Online offers a unique and highly engaging way to learn vital business concepts. Immerse yourself in real challenges faced by a diverse group of business leaders, and wrestle with the same issues and imperfect information they faced. Discuss and debate ideas with a global community of peers, while developing skills you can use to advance your career.
Now is the perfect time to advance your career. Gain access to free, interactive business lessons you can complete fully online—on your own time—while engaging with a community of learners from around the world.
With much of the world urged to stay home, professionals everywhere are looking for ways to stay engaged and sharpen their skills. To address the need, HBS Online has launched a collection of free, interactive business lessons you can complete fully online.
This free offering consists of approximately 10 hours of material. You can access the lessons online, on your time, between April 9 and June 9, 2020. You can take all six lessons, or explore those most relevant to your interests.
What You Will Learn
This offering features business concepts from a selection of HBS Online courses. Explore one or all of the following:
- Entrepreneurship Essentials: Develop a framework for analyzing the essential components of a venture
- Global Business: Examine the theory of government and its implications for your business
- Leadership Principles: Learn how to cultivate and lead high-performing teams
- Management Essentials: Consider decision-making as a process and explore how you can achieve better outcomes
- Sustainable Business Strategy: Understand and communicate the business case for taking purpose-driven action
- Leading in Turbulent Times: Gain insights on how to become a more resilient leader by exploring the courageous leadership of Ernest Shackleton
This free offering consists of approximately 10 hours of material. You can access the lessons online, on your time, between April 9 and June 9, 2020. Learners will be given access to the lessons on a rolling basis every Tuesday and Thursday through Thursday, June 4, 2020.
- If you complete enrollment Thursday through Monday, you will receive lesson access the following Tuesday by 10 a.m.
- If you complete enrollment Tuesday through Wednesday, you will receive lesson access that Thursday by 10 a.m.
To note: In an effort to quickly launch these free business lessons, we needed to adhere to our traditional model, where you complete an application and then enroll. While you will be asked to apply, please know we are not reviewing applications. All those 18 years of age or older will automatically be accepted and prompted to enroll in these business lessons to receive access.
Who will benefit?
- Early- and Mid-Career Professionals: Advance your career with a deeper understanding of core business concepts.
- Leaders and Entrepreneurs: Develop skills that can help you, your team, and organization achieve success.
- College Students and Recent Graduates: Gain a competitive edge when entering the job market with new, actionable skills and knowledge.
Keep Your Skills Sharp with Free Online Business Lessons!
Check out this Free Solitaire Masters.
Why Take MBA
There are many reasons many reasons to take a master of business administration (MBA), which is a graduate degree providing theoretical and practical training for business management. Fortunately, there are many free MBA program and business courses, so you can start realizing your business career.
High Salary Potential
An MBA graduate is more heavily compensated than other average business courses or ‘ordinary’ university degree.
Be Your Own Boss
MBA graduates tend to become confident, young entrepreneurs because they have the requisite knowledge, skills, and practices needed to operate and potentially develop and manage a business. This is because an MBA degree program teaches business management, business planning, and financial handling.
Better Career Opportunities
When you have an MBA degree, you become more diverse, allowing you to apply your knowledge and skills in other fields, including Human Resource, Technology and Information Systems, Statistics, Finance, and Economics. All these areas allow an MBA graduate to obtain a career both in the private and public sectors. Also, MBA graduates are usually provided with better opportunities as compared to other business-related degrees.
Most MBA programs are offered as a part-time course. You can either choose to study full time or part-time, allowing you to work at a pace ideal for you, without feeling stressed. You can attend classes online in the evenings or on the weekends.
If you want to move away from being employed in a secular way within an organization, an MBA diploma offers credibility. It shows your mastery in a particular sector, such as management, business consultation, and management. Also, it shows potential business partners that you’re highly dedicated and competent to your industry. In addition, it shows mastery over a particular area or sector, such as finance, management, business consultation, and more.
Get More Enlightened
An MBA degree program gives you enlightenment on different business operations. This way, you’ll know how business decisions are made. You’ll be able to relate with other business owners and your clients by acquiring an in-depth knowledge of the business world.
For more articles, visit OD Blog.