Forbes8 Digital Startup Accelerator Program 2020 for Nigerian startups ($100k in free credits)
Deadline: May 26, 2020
Applications for the Forbes8 Digital Startup Accelerator Program 2020 are now open. The free virtual accelerator will welcome 100 top companies from Nigeria. Founders selected for the program will undergo 4 intensive weeks of digital training to help build and scale their companies for the future.
Forbes Magazine is an iconic brand that has graced their business culture for over a century (since 1917). Forbes recently launched Forbes8 – a Netflix for entrepreneurs community platform to provide access to its top business mogul community so they can show you “how to make it” and thrive as a business pioneer today.
Accepted companies will have
- Access to live virtual accelerator training for 4 weeks
- Access to the Forbes8 community and
- Access to $100k in free credits and perks from AWS, Google Cloud, IBM Cloud and Sendgrid
- Open to all small businesses, startups, and freelancers in Nigeria.
- Startups can apply for admission to the Forbes8 digital accelerator on a rolling basis between May 5 – May 26.
- The program is free. No equity ask. No obligation.
Applications are now open and will close on May 26. Apply Now !
For more information, visit Forbes8 Digital Startup Accelerator.