Students For Liberty South Asia Local Coordinator Program 2020 (Fully-funded)
Deadline: June 15, 2020
Applications for the South Asia Students For Liberty Local Coordinator Program 2020 are now open. The SFL’s Local Coordinator Program is a unique opportunity to gain an in-depth knowledge of the philosophy of classical liberalism, acquire a full set of professional skills that will help to advance your career, and engage in the world-wide network of advocates of liberty.
Technically, the Local Coordinator Program is a platform for young liberal individuals to meet other like-minded people, learn more about the philosophy of liberty and assume leadership positions in the global students’ movement for liberty.
As an SFL Local Coordinator, you will have an enriching academic experience during your one year term. Students For Liberty will run an online summer training on their SFL Academy to give you a basic understanding of leadership/organizational skills and economic, political & libertarian principles.
- The Local Coordinator Program is designed to train you as an all-around leader by imparting skills in areas such as public speaking, professionalism, advocacy, effective communication, event organizing, talent identification, and so much more!
- Training in ideas of Liberty – free speech/market, right to privacy, rule of law, etc.
- All-expense paid trips for retreats as well as conferences like the Asia Liberty Forum.
- Opportunity to be connected and associated with an international movement, consisting of a network of over 3000 students spread across more than 100 countries in the world.
- You will be introduced to students and partner organizations from all around the globe who share the same ideas and are in the cause for a freer future!
- During one year of your tenure, you’ll be provided with resources to organize events in your college and community.
- Trained leaders will gain access to writing opportunities, leadership programs, internships, and all-year-round seminars and conferences with our international network of partners.
- Certificate for all selected candidates subject to the successful completion of the one-year duration.
- Open to applicants from South Asia (Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan and Sri Lanka)
- Full-time/part-time student pursuing an undergraduate or postgraduate degree in any discipline
- Organizational/Research Skills
- MS Office/G-Suite
- Communication and Language Skills
- Interest in Economics, Politics, Law and Public Policy
- Curiosity and open-mindedness to learn about new ideas.
You may fill the two-page application form which would be vetted by an Advanced Leadership Team. The results would be notified later.
For more information, visit South Asia Students for Liberty.