6th Kazan OIC Youth Entrepreneurship ONLINE Forum 2020 ($15,000 in cash prizes and more)
Deadline: May 31, 2020
Applications are open for the 6th Kazan OIC Youth Entrepreneurship ONLINE Forum taking place from June to September 2020. Kazan OIC Youth Entrepreneurship Forum is an annual large-scale international youth entrepreneurship activity.
The organizers of the annual Kazan – OIC Youth Entrepreneurship Forum are: Government of the Republic of Tatarstan, Eurasian Regional Center of Islamic Cooperation Youth Forum (ICYF-ERC), Tatarstan Republic Youth Social Fund “Selet”. The Forum will be held in partnership with Academy of Youth Diplomacy and Kazan IT Park, among others.
The 2020 Kazan Forum is intended for early stage startups with proven MVPs from the OIC region. These startups typically would have raised a family and friends round or no funding at all. The reality of the coronavirus pandemic has exposed the vulnerabilities of the world as well as the opportunities for technology to help mitigate many problems. The OIC has been one of the worst hit regions with declining incomes from oil and gas and a declining global demand for commodities, it is indeed a tough time.
The most successful startups will have the opportunity to compete for $15 000 in cash prizes. The culmination and award will be done during a live online Demo day where they expect angel investors to commit up to $200 000 in funding to selected startups.
- Cash prize of 15 thousand USD
- Working with global teams from diverse cultural backgrounds can be a useful learning experience in itself. Helping those teams achieve their goals can be even more rewarding
- Join a global community – 20 hours of lectures, 150 hours of one-on-one mentorship sessions and hundreds of resources to support early stage startups across the OIC geography
Open to early stage startups with proven MVPs from the OIC region
You can apply if:
- You have an IT startup: e-commerce, edtech, apps
- You are between 18-35 years
- You are the founder/cofounder
- You have a prototype (MVP)
For more information, visit Kazan Forum.