Atlassian Codegeist Competition 2020 ($315,000 in prizes)
Deadline: July 13, 2020
Build powerful team collaboration apps on Atlassian Cloud and compete for $315,000 in prizes in the Atlassian Codegeist Competition 2020. Atlassian’s Codegeist Competition is back in a big way for 2020.
This year, they’re looking for creative cloud applications in two tracks:
- Build with Connect: Create production-ready applications and integrations for your favorite Atlassian Cloud tools: Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket and more. Think about solutions that would help your team work smarter or pick a topic of your own that inspires you. Plus, use the Trello customization platform to build Trello Power-Ups and compete for the corresponding bonus prizes!
- Built with Forge: Atlassian’s new cloud app development platform, Forge, allows you to build trusted, scalable apps in as little as a few hours with Atlassian-hosted compute and storage, eliminating the need to manage infrastructure or security. Forge is still in beta so join the waitlist using referral “Codegeist” to get access and start building.
- A total of $315,000 in prizes.
The Hackathon is open to:
- Individuals who are at least the age of majority where they reside as of the time of entry;
- Teams of Eligible Individuals;
- Organizations (including corporations, not-for-profit corporations and other nonprofit organizations, limited liability companies, partnerships, and other legal entities) that exist and have been organized or incorporated at the time of entry.
- Quality of the Idea: Includes creativity and originality of the idea.
- Implementation of the Idea: Includes how well the idea was executed by the developer.
- Potential Impact: Includes the extent to which the solution can help the most Atlassian users.
Submit the following materials:
- A demo video (hosted on YouTube, Facebook Video, Vimeo, or Youku). Your video should include a demo of your working application.
- Access to your working application for judging and testing. (If your Forge app is private, you must provide [email protected] access to your code repository before the deadline.)
- A complete submission form on Devpost before the deadline.
For more information, Atlassian Codegeist Competition.