Enspire Summit 2020 Young Green Global Opportunity Enabler
Deadline: July 15, 2020
Apply to be a Green Opportunity Enabler at Energy Innovation Network’s inaugural Enspire Summit, which will be held virtually on September 18, 2020. The Enspire Summit, an all-day event showcasing TED-talk style presentations by thought leaders from all areas of sustainability, aims to inspire the interdisciplinary collaboration and critical conversations needed for a sustainable and just future.
Selected individuals will give a a 10-15 minute TED-style talk virtually. Your presentation can be on any topic related to promoting collaboration, inspiration, and innovation in the sustainability field, however, note that this should not be a product pitch. If you have a unique perspective on sustainability, a cutting-edge solution, or simply a passion for transformative change, we would love to hear your story!
Energy Innovation Network (EIN) is headquartered in Silicon Valley, where the high-tech industry and the energy industry are developing rapidly together. Their vision is to strengthen the exchange of technology development, research, business and policy in low carbon energy, environment, and transportation to advance a more sustainable future.
Through event series, conferences, and special projects, EIN brings together industry professionals, experts, scholars and business elites in all fields in energy, environment, and transportation to promote the common development and progress of the industry in the future through cross-border collaborations.
- Created or enabled green opportunities
- Below 35 years of age
- Prior speaking experience preferred, but not required
- Must have outstanding contributions in the perspective areas, but focus on how YOU have created or enabled green opportunities. This can be business opportunities, social/economic opportunities, or you have initiated a movement. You can be the initiator of green opportunities or had great contributions.
- Speakers from across the country and internationally are welcome to apply.
If you are a young pioneer in green opportunities, they want to hear from you.
In the application, you will be asked to provide a summary of your contribution and the green opportunities you have enabled. If you have a unique technology solution, a cutting-edge project, or simply a passion for transformative change, we would love to hear your story. Please submit your applications by July 15th. 2020
- Upon receipt of your application, EIN members will connect with you a few weeks regarding the status of your application.
- They will also schedule a brief phone interview, confirm your interest and availability, and answer any questions you may have.
- You will also have access to a professional coach in advance of the conference to help shape a successful presentation.
Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
For more information, visit Enspire Summit.