Women Rise Fellowship 2020: Leadership and Mentorship for Women Leading Social Impact in Cambodia
Deadline: July 25, 2020
Are you a Cambodian woman helping your community or working at a non-profit? Are you looking to develop your leadership potential? Between the ages of 18 to 35? Apply for the Women Rise Fellowship 2020.
Wedu Cambodia aims to support 20 high impact women leaders to increase their leadership ability and level up their capacity to lead their organization or volunteer project more effectively, while advocating for women issues or managing the crisis during this challenging time.
- One-on-one mentoring sessions with an experienced mentor: You’ll have 3 hours a month to meet and learn from your mentor online.
- Leadership Training Sessions: You will get to attend 4 high quality online training sessions via Zoom.
- Networking sessions: You’ll have the chance to attend at least 2 networking sessions online to meet other participants and guest speakers.
- Certificate of completion for professional leadership training
- Certificate of completion for mentorship program
- Learn new skills and expand your professional network
- Access to learning and development resources
- Become a role model for other Cambodian young women
- Be part of an internationally funded program
- Females, 18-35 years old Cambodia national and living in Cambodia
- Currently working or a volunteer to support others, especially women
- Committed to attend all activities online from August to November
- Committed to continue supporting other women through your work or social project even after this program’s completion
They will give priority to women working in the health, education and gender-based violence issues, but will also consider applicants from other areas of work.
Applications and Selection (you need to login with your gmail account to be able to fill in the application form below.
For more information, visit Wedu Cambodia.