Beyond Sport Foundation Gender Equality Collective Impact Award 2020
Deadline: August 11, 2020
Applications are open for the Beyond Sport Foundation Gender Equality Collective Impact Award 2020. The Beyond Sport Foundation established the Collective Impact Awards in 2019 to bring together the best and most innovative organizations from around the world that are using sport to address specific UN Sustainable Development Goals to facilitate and fund collaboration to drive greater impact.
Backed by Comic Relief – a Beyond Sport Foundation partner since 2014 – and the BT Supporters Club, they will be investing £225,000 in a group of organizations that are using sport to progress Goal 5: Achieve gender equality and empower all women and girls and, in turn, advance society as a whole.
- Organization, project or program must effectively demonstrate how it is using sport as a tool to promote gender equality and empower women and girls;
- Submitting organizations must operate primarily in one of the following countries: Bangladesh, Ghana, India, Kenya, Malawi, Nepal, Nigeria, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda, the United Kingdom, Zambia and/or Zimbabwe;
- Entries must clearly demonstrate contributions to the targets of SDG 5: Gender Equality;
- Applicants must meet Comic Relief’s Funding Eligibility Requirements and adhere to Beyond Sport’s 5 Basic Principles;
- Submitting organizations must commit to collaborate, communicate and share best practice with the other selected organizations.
- Register a profile on the site
- Check your inbox for an e-mail to verify your information. Check your “junk” folder if it does not appear right away
- Answer the questions as prompted, upload any additional documents, and submit when ready