IBRAF Fellowship Program on South-South and Triangular Cooperation 2020
Deadline: October 12, 2020
Applications are invited for the IBRAF Fellowship Program on South-South and Triangular Cooperation 2020. The program aims to overcome the gap between studying and engaging in international cooperation, taking scholars and professionals to hands on experiences in Brazil in order to explore, understand and disclose good practices and projects in socieconomic development.
The IFP will offer Professors, PhD candidates, Masters students, specialists, undergraduates and professionals an opportunity to have a concrete experience in an international and non-governmental organization that is actively engaged in international cooperation. With the exchange of know-how between the fellows and IBRAF – as well as its partner institutions – the program aims at empowering the next-generation of decision-makers in Brazil and Africa.
The program seeks to develop the participants’ capacities in terms of critical thinking, problem-solving and crisis management. Visiting Fellows will produce some specific deliverables during their stay, in the form of briefing notes (to map best practices) research papers, situation analysis, op-eds (to create academic products) and seminars (to display sustainable solutions).
- Trade and Investments across the South Atlantic
- Technical Cooperation and Capacity-Building
- Economic and Sustainable Development
- Demography, Urbanization, Housing and Public Health
- Agriculture, Agri-business and Rural Development
- Participation in a world-class program that is the first of its kind;
- Promotion of life-long learning and supporting of local fellow chapters;
- Serve as a private expert and consultant in future studies that require a theoretical and practical understanding of South-South and Triangular Cooperation;
- Join a network of like-minded professionals who strive to implement South-South and Triangular Cooperation solutions.
- Candidates must either be enrolled in an Undergraduate program, have a Bachelor’s Degree or hold an advanced degree (PhD, MPhil., MSc., MA or equivalents) in a relevant field;
- Candidates from all nationalities are eligible;
- Candidates must be proficient in English;
- Female professionals and researchers are encouraged to apply to meet gender parity in the program;
- Disabled Individuals are encouraged to apply.
Candidates must send the following documents:
- Official Application Form.
- Curriculum Vitae in English.
- Cover Letter in English (max. 1 page).
- Personal Writing Sample of a relevant theme in English (max.3 pages).
- Research Proposal indicating the key-area of preference for the activities, draft title, background, justification and expected outcomes (max. 3 pages).
- Passport pages with personal information and photo.
For more information, visit IBRAF Fellowship.