Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU) Gender Grants 2020
Deadline: September 20, 2020
The Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU) is now accepting applications for the ACU Gender Grants 2020. ACU Gender Grants are awarded annually to member universities to support initiatives that will boost gender equity and equality on campus.
Calling all staff from ACU member universities from across the Commonwealth! If you’re working to advance gender equality at your institution, you are eligible to apply for an ACU Gender Grant.
The grants can be used for a diverse range of projects, workshops, and events in areas such as:
- Supporting women in leadership
- Raising awareness of sexual harassment and developing anti-sexual harassment initiatives
- Supporting women in science and research
- Creating effective institutional policies
- Mainstreaming gender equity into the curriculum
- Grants of up to GBP 1000 are available for staff at ACU member universities to help meet the costs of organising projects that promote gender equity and equality.
- Grantees are required to submit a short interim report halfway through their project and a comprehensive final report within one month after completing their project.
- Open to ACU member universities organising projects promoting gender equity and equality in their institutions.
- Staff from ACU member universities from across the Commonwealth are eligible to apply
- Applicants must be working to advance gender equality at your institution
You will need to supply an outline of the project and an action plan, including details of what it involves and how it will address gender equity and equality at your university. The project action plan is requested for a minimum of 6 months and a maximum of 12 months.
Applications open on 20 August 2020 and close at 11.59 pm BST on 20 September 2020.
For more information, visit ACU Gender Grants.