Wedu Global Rising Stars Programme 2020 – Leadership Development Opportunity for Women of Asian Nationalities
Deadline: October 15, 2020
Applications for the Wedu Global Rising Stars Programme 2020 are now open. The Rising Stars are action-oriented women who lead the change in their communities, schools, businesses, and beyond. Being an inspiring leader is not an easy nor straight path – invest in your leadership development to help you reach your goals. Do you see your potential?
The Wedu journey began with a simple belief – that half of all leaders around the world should be women. Today, they provide leadership development programmes, opportunities, and funding for education to nurture the lifelong leadership development of women changemakers around the world.
- As a Rising Star, you will gain lifelong access to dynamic, always-evolving Leadership Development programmes and services, ranging from mentorship and education funding to leadership opportunities and a global community of professionals.
- You are a woman of Asian nationality
- You are either:
- Applying to attend university at the Bachelor’s level within the next year
- Planning to pursue a Master’s or PhD degree in the future
- Currently enrolled in university at any level
- A young professional focused on professional and career development
- You demonstrate a deep commitment to working towards social change in your community
- You are searching for opportunities and resources to help you with your leadership development
- Step 1: Online Application
Complete the online application! Tell them what you’re passionate about and why you’re a changemaker.
- Step 2: Leadership Training & Orientation Programme (LTOP)
This self-paced, two-month online course guides you to refine your leadership goals and prepare for the journey ahead.
- Step 3: Community Interviews
After successfully completing LTOP, you will be invited to interviews with their Community to share more about your vision and plans.
For more information, visit Wedu Global Rising Stars.