Dame DeAnne Julius Senior Academy Fellowship in International Economics 2021 at Chatham House – London (Stipend of £5,000)
Applications for the Dame DeAnne Julius Senior Academy Fellowship in International Economics 2021 are now open. The Dame DeAnne Julius Senior Academy Fellowships in International Economics are designed for established thought leaders, researchers and policymakers from around the world to make a strong contribution to the field of international economics and economic policy.
Fellows will pursue research in the area of international economics that is relevant and makes a contribution to Chatham House’s work on global governance. It is expected that the successful recipient will discuss their work through writing, speaking, convening, and contributing to the Academy’s Leadership Programme (where applicable). The fellowships are for a 2-month period and will be based at Chatham House in central London.
- The fellow will receive a stipend of £5,000 per month subject to UK tax and other statutory deductions.
- The fellowships are open to all nationalities.
- At a minimum, the applicant must have completed a Masters Degree in Economics, international political economy or related subjects, or have equivalent research experience. A PhD is preferred.
- The fellowships are intended to attract candidates from academia, NGOs, business, government or the media who can demonstrate a strong track record of publications and/or other evidence of their contributions to the field of international economics especially as they relate to questions of global governance.
To apply, complete the application form and submit electronic copies of the following documents:
- Statement of Interest
- Curriculum vitae
- Project proposal (maximum of 2 A4 pages)
- Names of two referees
more information, visit Dame DeAnne Julius Fellowship.