Deadline: September 18, 2020
Do you have an opinion on the role that entrepreneurs can play in reshaping EU’s future economy? Perhaps you have interesting ideas about what the EU needs to do to help entrepreneurs? Then this is the opportunity for you!
The SME Week Youth Essay Competition is launching for the fifth time with a brand new question for the youth of Europe to answer: What do SMEs need to become sustainable and resilient, in the context of COVID-19 and other global challenges? How can EU policy best aid entrepreneurs?
The Youth Essay competition is organised by the European Commission Directorate General for Single Market, Industry, Entrepreneurship and SMEs, and is an opportunity for 18-25 year olds to share their ideas and viewpoints with key figures and stakeholders in the spheres of enterprise, entrepreneurship and SMEs.
Sound like an opportunity for you? All you need to do to have a chance at winning an all-expenses paid trip to the SME Assembly 2020 in Berlin is to submit your essay of no more than 2,500 words in English.
- An all-expenses paid trip to the SME Assembly in Berlin, Germany for the three finalists, to present their essays to 500+ Assembly delegates;
- Presentation training before delivering essay live on stage at the SME Assembly 2020;
- Promotion of essays across our communication channels.
- The competition is open to all 18 to 25 year olds from European Member States or COSME partners countries;
- Essays should not exceed 2,500 words in length;
- All essays must be in English;
- Only one entry per applicant;
- The three finalists will be announced in October ahead of SME Week and will compete at a grand finale in Berlin as part of the SME Assembly, where they will present their essays;
- The final winner will be chosen via a public vote.
Make sure to read through the rules, contact [email protected] if you have any questions, and to SUBMIT before the deadline!
For more information, visit European Commission.