Red Brick Case Writing Competition 2020 for College Students (up to 20,000 INR in prizes)
Deadline: September 24, 2020
Ever wondered what it is like to be on the other side of a case study? Here’s your chance! Literary Symposium Desk at IIM Ahmedabad is pleased to present the inaugural edition of its Red Brick Case Writing Competition to encourage innovative and impactful case writing.
Now is your chance to get behind the scenes of the case pedagogy and leave your mark on it! Literary Symposium Desk brings to you the perfect way to present your ideas through a hands-on business case to boost your managerial acumen. Rouse your inner academic and leverage your managerial talent to create a challenge and showcase it to the world! The Literary Symposium Desk is one of the landmark clubs at IIM Ahmedabad. It is the official club for all the debating, literary and quizzing activities at IIM-A.
Cash Prizes worth INR 20,000!
- 1st Prize: 10,000 INR
- 2nd Prize: 6,000 INR
- 3rd Prize: 4,000 INR
- Top 10 teams will receive a Certificate of Excellence
- Top 20 teams will receive a Certificate of Merit
- All teams will receive a Certificate of Participation.
- Only college students (undergraduate, post-graduate or masters) are eligible to participate in the competition, including students pursuing an Executive MBA program;
- Each team can consist of 2-4 members. There is no limit on the number of participants from each college;
- A team can be cross specializations or year of study. Each team must be from the same campus. A student cannot be a part of more than one team;
- Teams are allowed to have up to 1 faculty advisor. Advisors must NOT be permanent/ visiting faculty at IIM Ahmedabad. Advisors may be from a different college than the team’s institution.
- Round 1 Abstract Submission
- Submit a 300-word case abstract outlining the managerial dilemma, situational context, companies involved and other relevant details.
- Format: Word File (Font: Times New Roman, Size: 12, Line Spacing: 1.5, Borders: None) with Team Details (Team name, name of institute and names of team members & faculty advisor, if any).
- Round 2 Case Submission
- Submit the case study. Detailed instructions for the case will be shared with the shortlisted teams.
- Round 3 Case Presentation
- The finalists will present their case studies to a panel of judges.
The last date for the Round 1 registration is September 24, 2020.
For more information, visit Red Brick Case Writing Competition.