Call for Mentors: Savvy Fellowship Program 2020 for Aspiring and Early-Stage Entrepreneurs
Have you built a post-revenue business? Do you have at least five years of experience building a startup? Are you willing to share your experience with young aspiring and early-stage entrepreneurs that are solving some of the world’s most pressing problems through innovation? Then, Savvy is looking for you to serve as a mentor in its Fellowship Program for Aspiring and Early-Stage Entrepreneurs.
Every day, they are looking for experienced entrepreneurs with post-revenue businesses to join the ‘Savvy’ team that is building the new generation of impact entrepreneurs through mentorship. The Savvy team is a diverse team, so they welcome people from different backgrounds. They are looking for experienced entrepreneurs with a heart for helping others, and dedication to leaving the world better than they found it. So, if you think that describes you, then you might be whom they are looking for.
- The opportunity to give back to others: Achieving greatness is nothing if you fail to help others achieve greatness too. Serving as a mentor in the Savvy program helps you give back to the younger generation, which gives you personal satisfaction as you make a difference in the entrepreneurial journey of others.
- Network with other changemakers: The Savvy mentorship team includes over 60 changemakers from 20 countries that have built and exited innovative and profitable business ventures. So, joining the team brings you closer to these like-minded changemakers, which could foster collaboration and partnership in the nearest future.
- Serve as a source of inspiration: You’re not only given a chance to give back and meet like-minded entrepreneurs that have created an impact in their community and the world at large. You’re given an opportunity to serve as a source of inspiration to the younger generation of impact-driven entrepreneurs who are passionate about solving some of the world’s most pressing issues through innovative means.
- A certificate of appreciation.
- You must have a post-revenue business in any sector or industry.
- Having a tech or tech-enabled business venture is not required, but it’s a plus.
- You must be fluent in the English language; both written and verbal.
- Fluency in French, Spanish or Portuguese is not required, but it’s a plus.
- Be willing to impact and guide a Savvy Fellow in achieving their business goals.
- Prior experience in mentorship is not required, but it’s a plus.
- Be willing to devote an hour every week to mentoring a Savvy Fellow.
Have you built a post-revenue business? Do you have at least five years of experience building a startup? Then, Savvy is looking for you to serve as a mentor in its Fellowship Program for Aspiring and Early-Stage Entrepreneurs.
For more information, visit Savvy Fellowship.