Apply to become an EBAA Delegate to the One Young World Summit 2021
Deadline: October 23, 2020
Are you 30 or under and working in the business aviation industry for an EBAA member? Are you ready to represent business aviation at a global forum for young leaders? Apply to become an EBAA Delegate to the One Young World Summit 2021.
The European Business Aviation Association (EBAA) is gearing up for One Young World Summit 2021, from 23-26 April in Munich. And guess what, they want YOU to be a part of it!
In April 2021 in Munich, you can take part in dedicated workshops, lectures and discussion panels, to learn from industry and government leaders about how you and your fellow delegates can make a real change in business aviation and beyond. Now is your chance to represent EBAA, the European business aviation industry, and your company, at a prominent global forum for young leaders, progressive industries, and forward-thinking organisations from around the world.
- EBAA will cover the entry, meals and accommodation costs of selected ambassadors at the Summit. The ambassador – or ambassador’s company – will need to cover travel costs to and from Munich.
- Applicant should be 30 or under;
- Be working in the business aviation industry for an European Business Aviation Association (EBAA) member.
To apply for the chance to be one of 10 EBAA Delegates, submit a max. 500-word response OR a short video (max 5 min.) in English answering the following questions:
- What value does business aviation contribute to society?
- In what ways do you think young professionals can positively impact the business aviation industry in both the short and long term?
- What lessons are you most interested to learn from leaders from other countries and industries?
Additionally, please provide the following information: YourName; Company and Job Title; Email address; Work phone number and Mobile number.
All entries should be submitted by 5pm CET on October 23 to [email protected] EBAA will review all applications and will select 10 delegates, based on the quality of responses, by early November.
For more information, visit EBAA Delegate at OYW.