StartupXs ChangeMakers Seed Grant 2021 for Startups and Social Enterprises (USD $1,000 seed fund)
Deadline: December 31, 2020
Applications are open for the StartupXs ChangeMakers Seed Grant 2021. StartupXs launched the ChangeMakers Seed Grant for startups and social enterprises who want to change their community with their innovative business ideas. This year is about identifying and promoting the best early-stage business idea of innovators, startups, and social enterprises.
StartupXs supports young entrepreneurs through the early stages of their company development. They believe that in this era where startup and social enterprise are using innovative approaches and tools to solve the current issues, not only in their community but globally, they need resource support to sustain and one of them is finance.
- One changemaker will be selected and awarded with a USD $1,000 seed fund.
- Participation is open to any individual or organization in any country unless prohibited by local or the United States law.
- Be between 18 and 35 years.
- An organization led by youth like social enterprises, for-profit companies, non-profit organizations, and researchers in any country can apply.
- Priority is given to early-stage and growth-stage startup or a social enterprise working in an innovative product or idea.
- The idea must be submitted in the form of a business proposal with budget details.
- Proposal submitted to other donors, grants, or funding resources can be submitted.
- The proposal submitted must be created within the past five (5) years.
- A proposal can be of any length – but a 5-page maximum is recommended.
- All submissions must be contained in one MS Word or PDF format (annexes are not allowed).
- All submissions must be in English contained in one MS Word or PDF format.
- You may submit any number of proposals.
- You must certify that the proposal submitted is original (any attempt of plagiarism will lead to disqualification).
- All submissions must be through the online form. Submission by email will not be accepted.
- The application must be submitted before the deadline.
The 2021 winner will be announced on January 31, 2021 on the official StartupXs Facebook Page.
For more information, visit StartupXs.