Deji Alli ARM Young Talent Award 2021 for Young Nigerians (₦12 million funding)
Deadline: November 2, 2020
Applications for the Deji Alli ARM Young Talent Award 2021 are now open. The Deji Alli ARM Young Talent Award is an ARM initiative in partnership with TechnoVision’s TVC Labs that aims at providing young Nigerians with an opportunity to develop innovative start-up ventures that add economic value to Nigeria.
The DAAYTA 2021 initiative is in line with ARM’s commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) with the aim of building a generation of change leaders, working together to build a better future. It seeks to support business ideas that intentionally create positive societal impact while generating a financial return.
They are looking for great ideas that are related to:
- Housing, and
The winner of DAAYTA 2021 shall receive funding of ₦12,000,000 (twelve million naira) over a period of one (1) year for the following purposes:
- Contribution to working capital;
- Participation in an entrepreneurial education programme at the Pan Atlantic University’s Enterprise Development Centre in Lagos, Nigeria;
- 5-month acceleration support services for the development of their venture by TVC Labs.
To be eligible for the award, the applicant must:
- be a citizen of Nigeria;
- be between 18 and 30 years of age;
- submit their application which must be their original work;
- have an MVP (minimum viable product) i.e. you have customers;
- be able to fund his/her/team travel expenses and other associated costs if required;
- be available (with co-founders/team where they exist) for the 2-day Pitch Workshop and Final Pitch Event scheduled for February & March, 2021;
- understand the business of ARM, what they stand for; and
- be ready to represent ARM as an Ambassador.
Due to the current global pandemic, it is important to note that the DAAYTA 2021 final event will be held virtually and applications are welcomed from all parts of Nigeria.
For more information, visit DAAYTA.