Tepper School of Business 25th Annual International Case Competition (ICC) 2020
Deadline: November 1, 2020
The Tepper School of Business at Carnegie Mellon University is excited to announce the 25th Annual International Case Competition (ICC) 2020. The competition focuses on Operations, Supply Chain, Sustainability, and Technology Strategy and provides an innovative learning platform for students to solve a relevant business challenge.
The competition helps students build competencies in synthesizing information under time pressure, organizing and prioritizing issues, applying decision-making skills, and working in teams. The event also connects leading operational talent with multinational sponsor companies for networking and recruiting opportunities.
- 1st Place: $5,000
- 2nd Place: $2,500
- 3rd Place: $1,000
- Open to teams of 4 to 5 students, limit of one team per school (unless otherwise noted in invitation email).
- Teams must sign lead sponsor Non-Disclosure Agreement & Participation Agreement which will be provided before the competition.
A case prompt will be sent to teams 6 days before the competition on 11/8. Each team will formulate their answer and submit their slide deck on 11/13. The competition will be split into 2 rounds:
- Teams will be seeded into groups
- Each team will give 20 min presentation and 5-10 min Q&A
- The top team in each group will advance to the final round
- Each of the 3 finalists will present to the entire judging panel and participants
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the ICC will be held virtually this year to ensure safety and accessibility for participating teams and sponsoring companies.
For more information, visit Tepper School of Business.