GrowthAfrica Accelerator 2021 for African Entrepreneurs
Applications are open for the GrowthAfrica Accelerator 2021 for African Entrepreneurs. They are seeking ambitious and committed entrepreneurs in Kenya, Uganda, Ethiopia, Ghana and Zambia with the potential to grow and create impact through their businesses.
Founded in 2002, GrowthAfrica continues to exponentially increase the rate and growth of business success in Africa through the annual Accelerator. Backed by extensive knowledge and experience in supporting entrepreneurs across Africa, the first accelerator run in 2012 and to date, 244 ventures have been accelerated, worked directly with 436 entrepreneurs, run 24 cohorts and created 30,000+ jobs.
The programme is designed to help you scale your venture, make it investment ready and develop your entrepreneurial leadership acumen with the aim of unlocking significant growth in your business.
- Growth strategy: Led by experienced facilitators, leveraging their proprietary process and learning methodology, they focus on solutions that lead to an increase in your revenue, profits and impact.
- Bespoke incompany support: Get individualised and tailored in-company support from the most qualified team who will walk you through and support you in your business journey.
- Access and fellowship with quality peers across Africa: Connect and benefit from peer-to-peer learning and networking with like-minded entrepreneurs across Africa.
- Investment support: Receive support in identification of, access to and engagement with potential and relevant investors.
- Access to mentors and industry-subject experts: You will have access to Pan-African mentors/experts who will offer you advice and be your sounding board.
- Financial modelling: Support in build a financial model for your business growth and investment.
- Leadership: Acquire skills and tools to develop stronger entrepreneurial leadership.
- Open to for-profit, post revenue business with an innovative product, service or methodology operating in Kenya, Uganda, Ethiopia, Zambia and Ghana;
- Ready to scale the business;
- Have a turnover of minimum $50,000 USD;
- Existed for 2 years or more year;
- Dedicated full time founding team consisting of at least 2 founders;
- Have full time and dedicated core team;
- Open to raising external investment as part of your growth strategy;
Applications are open to all sectors but GrowthAfrica has a soft spot for:
- IT/mobile solutions/Tech enabled businesses
- Financial services and Fintech
- Renewable energy
- Water & sanitation
To prepare offline, download the application package.
Click on your country to apply: