1,000 Dreams Fund Twitch BroadcastHER Grant – Fall 2020 (up to $2,000)
Deadline: November 20, 2020
Applications are open for the 1,000 Dreams Fund Twitch BroadcastHER Grant 2020. The 1,000 Dreams Fund (1DF) created a grant specifically to support women broadcasters on Twitch.
The 1,000 Dreams Fund Twitch BroadcastHER Grant provides financial assistance to eligible women to help with expenses such as travel to gaming conventions, educational conferences, hardware upgrades, and instructional programs related to creative or artistic pursuits. This grant is not intended for everyday expenses (e.g., utility bills, food costs) or costs related to medical care.
About 1,000 Dreams Fund
1,000 Dreams is a bold goal to fund 1,000 real girls nationwide with scholarship funding. There are more than 20 million high school and college-age girls in the U.S., each of whom has her own hopes and dreams. But with parents’ limited expendable income and the high cost of college, these dreams can be out of reach. The 1,000 Dreams Fund’s model is to empower YOU to change that. What’s your big dream? The next dream they help fund could be yours.
- Two or more grants of a minimum of $500 to a maximum of $2,000 will be awarded each semester. Grants are not renewable, however, non-selected applicants may re-apply.
- Applicant must be a woman broadcaster on Twitch.
- Preference will be given to applicants that are currently enrolled in high school, a two-year, four-year college/university or graduate school based in the U.S. However international applicants and non-students are welcome to apply.
- Applicants must demonstrate financial need.
- Applications must include an essay explaining how the grant would be used.
- Selection will be based on application contents and financial need.
Applications must be submitted by the deadline to be considered for that semester. Fall semester deadline is November 20. Grants will be awarded and notification provided to recipients by December 15. Grants will be disbursed by January 1.
For more information, visit 1,000 Dreams Fund.