Women In Business Growth Lab 2020 for Female Entrepreneurs in Nigeria
Deadline: November 30, 2020
Applications are open for the Women In Business Growth Lab 2020. Connect Lab, an African focused Innovation Lab has launched a female entrepreneurship development programme designed to reduce the inequalities and barriers affecting women in business by accelerating progress in gender equality through entrepreneurship development, linking and learning and access to finance.
The Women in Business Growth Lab is a 3-month programme for early-stage women-led start-ups in Nigeria, created to stimulate businesses into profitable & sustainable enterprises to accelerate the creation of jobs on the continent. The project is aimed at fostering gender equality and bridging the gap in the African tech ecosystem through impact investment for the attainment of Agenda 2063.
Through the Women in Business Growth Lab, Connect Lab will be supporting 40 female entrepreneurs covering four programme components:
- The Co-creation and Value Proposition Bootcamp
- Incubation Programme
- Women in Business Deal Day
- The Growth Mentorship Exchange.
Participants will have
- Access to their network of partners and community;
- Hands on business and administrative support;
- Access to industry experts via mentorship;
- Access to investors and funding via Deal Days.
- Applicant must be a female;
- Should be passionate about accelerating their startups;
- Applicants should be between the ages of 18-35 years;
- Applicants must be founder, Co-Founder or CTO of the Start-up;
- Must have an early-stage/Minimum Viable Product (MVP) startup;
- Must be physically available to attend the program in Abuja.
The deadline for application is 11:59 pm on November 30, 2020.
For more information, visit Women In Business Growth Lab.