Global Thinkers Forum Mentoring Program 2021 for Telemachus Youth and Athena MENA Women
Deadline: November 25, 2020
Applications for the 2021 “Telemachus” & “Athena” mentoring programmes are now open! The Global Thinkers Forum brings together a diverse network of thought leaders to share their visions of the future, create meaningful conversations around them, and effect positive change in the world.
The program consists of a 8-month mentoring cycle that includes one-on-one sessions between experienced thought leaders with individuals aged between 18-29 from all over the world. The program’s mentors are successful individuals across several professional fields and countries.
The mentoring programmes ‘Telemachus’ & ‘Athena’ commence in January every year and have a duration of eight months. During the course of the year we may add a second cycle.
Global Thinkers Forum (GTF) is a non-profit organisation with a core mission to promote values-based thinking and accountability in leadership. Over the years we have been building our diverse network of thought leaders to share their vision for the future, create meaningful conversations and to achieve positive change through our mentoring programmes that support youth and women around the world. The Forum is London-based and was incubated at Oxford University’s Said Business School in 2011. It was launched in 2012 under the patronage of Her Majesty Queen Rania al Abdullah in Amman, Jordan.
- Upon successful completion of the cycle, you will have gained valuable insights for your career, new perspectives and new skills. Moreover, you will most probably have gained a lifelong friend!
- You will receive a programme completion certificate and you will become part of the broader GTF community which will be a network of support to you. Y
- ou will also earn an optional 3-month internship with GTF.
- You are eligible to apply for ‘Telemachus’ if you are a young individual between 18-29. ‘Athena’ is for women above the age of 22 and without age limit. If you fall in the categories please feel free to apply.
- Applicants with fluent command of English, who have completed a Bachelor’s degree or have equally-relevant professional experience of a minimum of 5 years will be prioritised.
For all their programmes they expect candidates to manifest motivation, commitment and critical thinking skills.
Please write a motivational letter explaining what you would like to achieve and what your aspirations are. In your letter show clear understanding of your motivation to be mentored. Make sure that applications are open for the programme you are interested in. You can send it directly to [email protected] indicating ‘Mentee Application’ and the mentoring programme you are applying for in the title or use the link below to ‘Mentees Application’ and a member of the GTF team will be in touch with you.
For more information, visit Global Thinkers Forum.