Deadline: November 30, 2020
Applications are open for the Edugrant Monthly Essay Competition 2020. Edugrant is a non-governmental organization based in Nigeria. Their mission is to provide educational opportunities to disadvantaged students in Nigeria. As part of their mission at Edugrant, they are proud to announce and invite students to participate in the Edugrant Monthly Essay Competition.
This month’s competition will accept entries on the topic: Do you think that incorporating technology into education can fix the Education sector’s major challenges? Aside from technology, what else do you think can fix the education system in Nigeria?
- 1st prize: ₦50,000
- 2nd prize: ₦30,000
- 3rd prize: ₦20,000
- Applicants must be senior secondary students living in Nigeria.
- Entries must be the original work of the students.
- Plagiarism will lead to disqualification.
- Applicants must attach scanned copies of their original birth certificate and other means of identification.
- Students can apply by submitting a scanned handwritten or typed essay of 750 to 1000 words to [email protected].
For more information, visit Edugrant Essay Competition.