Flutterwave’s Barter Student Ambassador Program 2021
Applications are open for the Flutterwave’s Barter Student Ambassador Program 2021. The Barter Student Ambassador Program is an exclusive community of young, smart, and influential students in some of the leading universities across the world such as Princeton University, University of Cape Town, Ashesi University, University of Nairobi, University of Lagos, and Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, among others.
This opportunity is currently open to students enrolled in university degree programs. As an undergrad, postgrad or PhD student, you can join the Barter Ambassador program at your school, refer others, and make money. Ambassadors are required to:
- Commit at least 6 months of their academic year to the ambassador program.
- Commit at least a minimum of an hour per week for meetings or the training program.
- Be reliable and punctual.
By joining the Barter Ambassador program, you will be able to:
- Enhance your professional development, leadership, technical and communication skills.
- Access internship opportunities with Flutterwave or any of their clients who need interns.
- Access mentorship by experts from Flutterwave.
- Obtain a certificate of recognition.
- Participate in special Flutterwave events and product trainings.
- Incorporate your own ideas and support in a creative environment.
- Earn money while in school.
Barter Ambassadors must be:
- Currently enrolled in a college or university in a country where you can use Barter. (See list of countries)
- Pursuing an undergraduate, postgraduate, PhD or any program spanning a minimum of 1 year.
- Passionate about business and technology.
- An active member of a number of student groups, clubs and associations on your campus.
Applications to the program open every quarter, and the first cohort of Barter Ambassadors will be selected and announced in November.
For more information, visit Flutterwave.