British Council DICE Digital R&D Fund 2020 (up to £15,000)
Deadline: December 15, 2020
Applications are open for the British Council DICE Digital R&D Fund 2020. This Fund will offer 20 grants to support the development and delivery of 20 co-designed ‘digital experiences’ that contribute to the DICE program’s mission and ethos.
The Fund will also support the creation of a community of practice across the 20 partnerships to share learning from the digital experiences. The 20 grants will be awarded to 20 pairs of organisations which will co-design and co-deliver a digital experience.
About the Digital Experiences
The digital experiences should:
- Be delivered between February and May 2021;
- Be designed by, with and/or for groups that are often disadvantaged in the economy, including but not limited to youth, women or people with disabilities;
- Be tailored and produced for specific groups, such as creative social entrepreneurs, artists and policy makers;
- Enable the DICE Digital Partners to enhance and improve their own digital confidence, capabilities and infrastructure;
- Create genuine connection and camaraderie between the participants.
- The value of each of these grants will range between £7,000 – £15,000.
- Organisations that wish to apply must be based in a DICE country (Brazil, Egypt, Indonesia, Pakistan, South Africa and the UK) and must submit their application together with a partner organisation in another DICE country.
- They cannot accept applications from organisations applying without a partner organisation or from applicants that are not legally registered in a DICE country.
- Applicants must first register on the portal to access the application form (see the Grant Management Portal Applicant Guide for step-by-step instructions on how to register)
- Then, they must complete the application. Guidance on completing the application is provided in the DICE Digital R&D Fund – Step-by-step Applicants Guide.
- Finally, they must complete a separate budget. The budget must be detailed on the DICE R&D Fund Budget and Activity Timeline Template.
For more information, visit British Council.