McKinsey & Company Women’s Global Operations Summit 2021
Deadline: February 3, 2021
Applications are open for the McKinsey & Company Women’s Global Operations Summit 2021. McKinsey passionately believes in developing outstanding women leaders and promoting gender diversity, both at their firm and in the world at large.
They invite you to broaden your horizon at their virtual Women’s Global Operations Summit taking place from March 3 – 4, 2021. Those selected to attend will have the opportunity to:
- Learn about McKinsey’s global work in operations.
- Engage with McKinsey Operations consultants and meet other like-minded women from around the world.
- Strengthen their operations skillset through interactive workshops and client case studies.
They are looking for individuals who self-identify as women and meet at least one of the following requirements:
- Professionals who have a background in engineering or business and (initial) work experience in operations—for instance, manufacturing, supply-chain management, product development, procurement, service operations, implementation, capital excellence, advanced analytics, or quality management.
- Students working toward a Master’s degree, an MBA, or a PhD, with an engineering or business background.
You should apply to the Women’s Global Operations Summit if you:
- Have a passion for Operations.
- Actively seek ways to maximize your own potential.
- Enjoy problem solving and creative thinking.
- Thrive in a team environment.
- Want to use your talents to make positive changes.
Your application should include a CV in English. No cover letter is needed and transcripts are optional.
Applications are due by February 3, 2021. They will inform you of the outcome of your Women’s Global Operations Summit application by February 17, 2021.
For more information, visit McKinsey & Company.