Deadline: January 15, 2021
Do you have a vision to eradicate poverty in unity with women and indigenous communities? Apply now for the ASEAN Women Impact Social Entrepreneurship (WISE) Fellowship 2021.
The ASEAN Women Impact Social Entrepreneurship (WISE) Fellowship is year-long fellowship to support changemakers and their social enterprises tackling UN SDGs #1 No Poverty, #5 Gender Equality, and #12 Responsible Consumption with a focus on women and indigenous communities.
- As part of the second cohort, you will select corporate partners from the Angels of Impact network to further prepare your business for investment, boost sales, and enhance marketing.
- Fellows also have access to capacity-building workshops, market access and funding opportunities, and a community of learning. In short, they seek to help women and indigenous entrepreneurs unlock funds that will catalyze their positive impact on communities in Southeast Asia.
They are looking for medium-sized, women or indigenous-led, community-based social enterprises that work to end poverty via the creative economy sector. Here is a complete list of eligibility criteria:
- Your business must be women-led and/or women-owned;
- Be community-based and impacting women;
- Your business should be in the creative economy (sustainable/regenerative textiles, artisanal or handmade goods);
- Your venture should be generating revenue (more than 2 years);
- Your business aggregates value of other artisans or micro-businesses;
- You address SDGs #1, #5 or #12;
- Your business in a country that is part of ASEAN.
Interested? Tell them about yourself today. Applications are open until January 15, 2021.
For more information, visit ASEAN WISE Fellowship.