Atlas Corps Virtual Leadership Institute for Russian Professionals 2021
Deadline: January 18, 2021
Applications are open for the Atlas Corps Virtual Leadership Institute for Russian Professionals 2021. The Atlas Corps Virtual Leadership Institute is an online learning community for global social change leaders based on the established Atlas Corps Global Leadership Lab.
Participants, known as Atlas Corps Scholars, enhance their professional skills, build their global networks, and prepare for leadership in their home communities. The Leadership Institute focuses on three themes: Developing Self, Developing Others, and Leading Movements.
The Leadership Institute is organized into five online learning modules: Orientation, Developing Self, Developing Others, Leading Movements, Reflection Retreat. This seven-month online program includes keynote speakers, interactive workshops, self-led activities, discussion groups, and community-building activities with leading U.S. organizations and leaders. Scholars will also work on an individual project focused on their own professional development and/or on positive social impact for the community; projects can be new or existing activities.
- Applicant must be a Russian citizen;
- Have two or more years of full-time professional experience working to address critical social issues;
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent;
- English proficiency (oral, writing, reading);
- Age 35 or younger;
- Technological capacity to participate in video calls (1-2 per month);
- Availability to commit to 2-3 hours of online activity and assignments per week for 7 months.
Applicants must fill out this shortened application form to be considered for this opportunity. Please note that applying for the Atlas Corps: Virtual Leadership Institute for Russian Professionals does not also allow you to apply for the Atlas Corps Fellowship.