Fulbright Teaching Excellence and Achievement Program – General Pedagogy Cohort 2021/2022 (Fully-funded)
Applications are invited for the Fulbright Teaching Excellence and Achievement Program – General Pedagogy Cohort 2021/2022. The Fulbright Teaching Excellence and Achievement Program brings international, secondary-level teachers to the United States for a six-week program. Teachers take academic seminars for professional development at a host university. They observe classrooms and share their expertise with teachers and students at the host university and at local secondary schools.
The Fulbright Teaching Excellence and Achievement Program, General Pedagogy Cohort, will bring approximately 168 international secondary school teachers from around the world to the United States to participate in a six-week non-degree, non-credit academic program at a U.S. university. The international participants will travel to the United States for one of two six-week professional development programs in either the spring of 2022 or fall of 2022.
- Applications are open to secondary school teachers from the following countries:
- Algeria, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bolivia, Burkina Faso, Burma, Cambodia, Cameroon, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cote d’Ivoire, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Ethiopia, Georgia, Ghana, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, India, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Moldova, Mongolia, Mozambique, Nepal, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Panama, Peru, Russia, Rwanda, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Vietnam, West Bank/Gaza, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
- Eligible disciplines include:
- English or English as a Foreign Language
- Social Studies (civics, history, geography, global studies, etc.)
- Special Education in the disciplines listed above
Application deadlines vary by country. Please contact the U.S. Embassy or Fulbright Commission in your country for specific deadlines and to find out whether they are accepting online applications.
For more information, visit Fulbright TEA – General Pedagogy.