Pan African Women Empowerment Network (PAWEN) Aspiring Entrepreneurs Program 2021
Deadline: February 12, 2021
Applications are open for the Pan African Women Empowerment Network (PAWEN) Aspiring Entrepreneurs Program 2021. The Aspiring Entrepreneurs Program (AEP) was birthed to equip aspiring women entrepreneurs with the competence, confidence and connections to build a strong foundation for their businesses.
Participants receive practical knowledge and guidance on how move from idea to startup using a framework that will improve long-term sustainability and profitability of their businesses.
The 2021 AEP Program will be in two Phases
- Phase 1: This will run from March – May 2021 and will empower selected participants with a comprehensive training adapted from a curriculum designed by an International Organisation and deployed successfully in over 100 countries. Sessions will be facilitated by experienced African entrepreneurs and faculty members of leading Business Schools. Mentors will work with participants helping them to navigate the business landscape with less challenges
- Phase 2: This will run from June – August 2021 and will further develop the competencies of the most promising 50 entrepreneurs from phase 1 with practical one-on-one business coaching from experienced entrepreneurs to help them launch and grow their businesses successfully. These 50 entrepreneurs have an opportunity to pitch for start-off grants and other funding.
- Receive practical knowledge to help you start-up and grow your business.
- Network of women to help and support you.
- Mentoring from successful women entrepreneurs across Africa.
- Resources to help you grow and scale your business.
- Opportunity to network and collaborate with other African women and access startup grants.
Open to women who are:
- Citizens of any African country;
- Career professionals or students who want to transition to becoming Entrepreneurs;
- Entrepreneurs that need a framework to evaluate opportunities, manage startup, and finance new ventures;
- Entrepreneurs that want to revisit their business models to enable them become profitable and sustainable.
The deadline for application is February 12, 2021. Notification email to successful applicants on February 24, 2021.
For more information, visit Aspiring Entrepreneurs Program.