Deadline: February 14, 2021
The Premium Times Centre for Investigative Journalism (PTCIJ), through its Natural Resource and Extractive Programme (NAREP), is pleased to invite journalists, media professionals, researchers and analysts in the oil and gas sector to apply for its flagship NAREP Oil and Gas Media Fellowship 2021.
NAREP aims to strengthen the capacity of media and civil society to demand transparency and accountability in the extractive sector by enhancing media and civil society collaboration in the reporting of activities in the industry. It seeks to highlight issues, and help set the agenda for the government in designing strategies for revenue diversification by looking beyond oil. This fellowship aims to advance natural resource journalism in Nigeria.
- Training and Mentorship opportunities for fellows.
- Access to data and resources in the oil and gas industry.
- 100,000 Naira Monthly Stipend.
- Media Appearances on topical oil and gas issues.
- Open to Nigerian journalists, media professionals, researchers and analysts in the oil and gas sector.
- Pitches must be centred around the oil and gas sector;
- Applicants must have relevant experience in investigative reporting, data, or policy analysis.
- Female journalists are encouraged to apply;
- Applicants living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. If you do not hear from the organisers by the middle of February, consider your application unsuccessful.
For more information, visit NAREP Fellowship.