Apply for the SheTrades Digital Forum 2021
Applications for the SheTrades Digital Forum 2021 are now open. The SheTrades Digital Forum aims to leverage partnerships and knowledge exchange among stakeholders – women-owned businesses (WOBs), private sector, business support organisations (BSOs), buyers, investors, and suppliers – to help women-owned businesses bounce back faster and seize opportunities in the post-COVID landscape.
Organised by the SheTrades Commonwealth project, SheTrades Digital Forum is the first of several events leading up to SheTrades Global Dubai. As the launch event of SheTrades Global Dubai, SheTrades Digital Forum activities will be organised around the themes of Sustainability, Partnerships, and Digitalisation.
There is something for everyone – whether you are an entrepreneur, investor, private sector or business support organisation, etc. There will be:
- Panel Discussions involving women entrepreneurs, sector experts, investors, and more;
- Networking Power Hours;
- Thematic Virtual Lounges;
- Virtual Booths (for selected SheTrades Commonwealth businesses).
Open to the following stakeholders across the Commonwealth:
- Women-Owned Businesses;
- Private Sector;
- Business Support Organisations; and
- Connect with the International Trade Centre’s Commonwealth network of WOBs, BSOs, Buyers, Investors, and Suppliers;
- Share inspiring success stories and lessons learned on how WOBs and BSOs are adapting to the “new normal”;
- Establish new partnerships and reinforce existing ones across the Commonwealth;
- Facilitate business deals, investments, and new opportunities.
You can register in 2 easy steps:
- Select your role based on the criteria listed
- Enter data depending on your type of registration
All registrations will be reviewed by the team and accepted based on compliance to criteria listed. You will receive a confirmation email when the team has reviewed your application.
For more information, visit SheTrades Digital Forum.