Goethe-Institut South Africa [email protected] Mentorship Programme 2021 for Cultural and Social Startups
Deadline: March 8, 2021
Applications for the Goethe-Institut South Africa [email protected] 2021 are now open. The [email protected] is an intensive Mentorship Programme for cultural and social startups, which takes entrepreneurs on a journey of developing the foundation of their companies. The Programme is set in an open, dynamic and creative space at the Goethe-Institut South Africa: the LIBRARY-GAMEBOX-HUB.
[email protected] is currently accepting applications for the next cohort! This call is open to all creatives, innovators, space makers, game changers and developers of all nationalities with projects centered on cultural and social impact. Candidates must be based in Johannesburg for the duration of the Programme.
- Entrepreneur Support and Development: Including one-on-one and group mentorship, masterclasses, workshops, business coaching and strengths building by top business leaders and coaches in their ecosystem.
- Community management: Members will be part of a vast network of like-minded creative entrepreneurs ready to exchange ideas and collaborate on projects.
- Fully Equipped Work Space: Accessible 6 days a week with a boardroom table, a flat screen, lounge area and unlimited internet connection.
- GAMEBOX: Members are invited to make use of the analogue and digital games available in the Library.
- Library: Members will have free Library membership providing access to diverse on and offline reading material.
- Only entrepreneurs running start-up ventures that are cultural or have a strong social dimension can apply.
- Your business should be between ideation and validation phase.
- Should have a turnover of less than R120 000 annually.
- Your business should be registered or formalised in some manner.
- Entrepreneurs must be above the age of 18 and eligible to work in the Republic of South Africa, should they not be citizens of the country.
Applications are open from February 8 to March 8, 2021. Shortlisted candidates will be notified on March 15. Interviews will take place from March 23 to 26. The interview will include a maximum 5 minute pitch on the candidates’ start-ups. The successful candidates will be notified between on March 31, 2021.
For more information, visit [email protected].