Future Females Business School Greentech Programme 2021 for Female Kenyan Entrepreneurs
Deadline: March 22, 2021
Applications for the Future Females Business School Greentech Programme 2021 are now open. The Future Females Business School Greentech Programme, in partnership with the UK-Kenya Tech Hub, is a programme that supports female Kenyan entrepreneurs who are building Greentech businesses and are looking to impact their respective communities / industries.
Future Females is a movement to inspire more female entrepreneurs, and better support their success. They provide a platform digitally, physically and emotionally where women can connect, inspire and collaborate with each other, and access the resources they need to succeed.
- The programme will help you overcome any self-limiting beliefs, and give you the tools and support you need to successfully start and grow your business.
- Applicants must be based in Kenya;
- The business must be a GreenTech business which solves a problem;
- The business must impact respective communities/industries.
Qualifying startups include:
- Waste Management
- Generation of power
- Water management (harvesting, filtering/treatment, and metering)
- Farmer’s Market
- Organic produce & retail
- Green blogs
- Eco-friendly fashion
- Eco-friendly beauty or cleaning products
- Upcycling furniture
- Green app development
- Used bookstore
- Herbal remedy
- Food plant nursery and such other industries.
Make sure you meet all of the above requirements before applying. The programme commences in March 2021.
For more information, visit Future Females.