AFRIKA KOMMT! Fellowship Programme 2021-2023 for African Professionals
Deadline: April 2, 2021
Applications for the AFRIKA KOMMT! 2021-2023 are now open. The AFRIKA KOMMT! is a fellowship programme that connects visionary African professionals and leading German companies. Together they pave the way for global inclusive business and mutually beneficial cooperation.
The programme provides an unparalleled opportunity to young, talented African professionals for a one year career and life transformational experience.
As a participant of AFRIKA KOMMT! you will:
- Refine your leadership and management competency.
- Access networks & opportunities for career acceleration.
- Improve your intercultural competence.
- Broaden your perspective and stir up innovation.
- Achieve personal growth.
The AFRIKA KOMMT! programme is entirely financed by the participating German companies.
- As a fellow, all costs related to your participation in the fellowship programme will be covered (flights, accommodation, monthly stipend, trainings, language course).
- Applicants must have a citizenship of an African state;
- Have a university degree in a relevant subject;
- Postgraduate studies (e.g. MBA) are an advantage;
- Two to five years of relevant work experience;
- Excellent knowledge of English;
- Basic knowledge of German is an advantage;
- Not older than 35 years.
Submit your application before the application deadline – April 2, 2021. Applications submitted after this date cannot be considered.
You will receive feedback on your application within approximately 8-12 weeks after the official end of the application period. The partner companies may contact you to do a short telephone interview with you. If your application has successfully passed the pre-selection stage, you will receive an invitation to a 2-days assessment centre.
For more information, visit AFRIKA KOMMT! Fellowship.