Coimbra Group Scholarship Programme 2021 for Young Researchers from the European Neighbourhood
Deadline: April 16, 2021
Applications for the Coimbra Group Scholarship Programme 2021 for Young Researchers from the European Neighbourhood are now open. The Universities of the Coimbra Group offer short-term visits to young researchers from higher education institutions from countries in the European Neighbourhood.
The main aim of this scholarship program is to enable scholars to undertake research in which they are engaged in their home institution and to help them to establish academic and research contacts. The scholarships are financially supported by the Coimbra Group member universities participating in this program, while the Coimbra Group Office is in charge of the administrative management of the applications.
The following Coimbra Group Universities are participating in the 2021 edition of the Coimbra Group Scholarship Programme:
- Eötvös Loránd University (Hungary)
- University of Granada (Spain)
- Karl Franz University of Graz (Austria)
- University of Heidelberg (Germany)
- Alexandru Ioan Cuza University of Iasi (Romania)
- Jagiellonian University Krakow (Poland)
- KU Leuven (Belgium)
- University of Padova (Italy)
- University of Poitiers (France)
- University of Salamanca (Spain)
- University of Siena (Italy)
- Be born on or after January 1, 1986;
- Be nationals of and current residents in one of the above-listed countries;
- Be current academic staff members of a university or an equivalent higher education institution located in one of the above-listed countries;
- Be of postdoctoral or equivalent status, although some institutions may offer opportunities to doctoral students.
Albania, Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Egypt, Georgia, Israel, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Libya, Moldova, Montenegro, Morocco, the Palestinian Authority, Republic of Northern Macedonia, Russia, Serbia, Syria, Tajikistan, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, and Uzbekistan.
Candidates may apply for one university only. Multiple applications will not be considered valid. Applicants will be able to fill in the online registration until April 16, 2021 midnight (Brussels time).
For more information, visit Coimbra Group Scholarship.