Young Innovation Leaders Fellowship Programme 2021 for West Africans
Deadline: April 30, 2021
Applications are open for the Young Innovation Leaders Fellowship Program 2021 for West Africans. The YIL Fellowship is a four-month annual leadership immersion programme in innovation management designed to empower young professionals to attain their ultimate career dreams and inspire innovation in their spheres.
Its chief aim is to unleash human potentials and scale up excellence. This is an opportunity for exceptional young professionals to train to become innovation leaders. In this fourth edition of the fellowship, candidates are expected to learn and use innovation tools to create solutions to societal challenges and eventually scale them up for real impact.
The theme of the YIL Fellowship is “scaling up excellence”. The fellowship programme includes: lectures, plenary sessions, workshops, and demonstrations. Important aspects of the training are: the challenge phase, the accelerator, the internship, and the mentorship.
- Learn how to create innovations from the experts.
- Participate in the capstone projects.
- Participate in the mentorship programme.
- Gain Innovation Management certification.
- Build a great network with talented young professionals across the globe.
- Access to full scholarship.
- Rigorous multi-stage selection process.
- Applicants must be from West Africa and currently living in their country;
- Applicants should have a track record of academic excellence;
- Prior work experience is not relevant;
- Applicants must be between 20-30 years of age;
- Applicants should have a hard skill.
The deadline for application is April 30, 2021. Late applications will not be considered.
For more information, visit YIL Fellowship.