Apply for the YSEALI Southeast Asia Women Program 2021
Deadline: April 30, 2021
Applications for the YSEALI Southeast Asia Women Program 2021 are now open. The Southeast Asia Women is a curated directory of women leaders across Southeast Asia. It aims to increase the visibility of women experts in major industries in the region, including in government and law, technology, arts and fashion, human rights, and education.
SEA Women is an initiative by the Young Southeast Asia Leader’s Initiative (YSEALI) Women’s Leadership Academy Alumni Network, and backed by the U.S. Mission to ASEAN and Wedu, a women’s leadership non-profit in Asia. Their aim is to educate, connect, and empower women across ASEAN to solve regional and global challenges. Every year, YSEALI Women members run initiatives in women empowerment, civic engagement, environmental protection, and economic development in their respective countries.
- Be recognized as a woman of influence by YSEALI Women and receive opportunities to engage with YSEALI-related initiatives.
- Have your profile featured to an audience from across Southeast Asia, and be more easily contacted for speaking engagements and collaborations.
- Be part of a network of accomplished women leaders across Southeast Asia, with opportunities to make connections, share ideas, or ask for help.
You are eligible if:
- You identify yourself as a woman;
- You are a citizen or resident from the Southeast Asian region;
- Your work has created a significant impact within Southeast Asia;
- You want to be connected to more opportunities for speaking and collaborating.
- There is no age limit for applying. Women of all ages are welcome.
The application form takes 20-30 minutes to complete. Questions about the application form can be sent to [email protected].
For more information, visit SEA Women.