Deadline: April 30, 2021
Apply to be a mentor in the Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Mentorship Programme 2021. The Tony Elumelu Foundation is calling on extraordinary leaders from every field, who are passionate about the development of African entrepreneurs, to join their global TEF Mentor Guild as Mentors, where they will be granted access to high-value networks, capacity building resources, global recognition, and leadership opportunities.
The Tony Elumelu Foundation is the leading champion of entrepreneurship in Africa. Their objective is to empower women and men across the continent, catalysing economic growth, driving poverty eradication and ensuring job creation. They believe the private sector’s role is critical for Africa’s development and that the private sector must create both social and economic wealth.
- In recognition of your mentoring commitment, the Foundation will provide you with access to capacity building resources, high-value networks, global publicity, as well as the largest platform of African entrepreneurs; TEFConnect.
- You will also be awarded a TEF Mentorship certificate for every cycle of the programme you choose to participate in.
- Open to professionals or business experts with over 5 years of experience
- You can fluently speak either English, French, Portuguese or Arabic.
Once you decide you fit the ideal TEF Mentor Profile, the following will be required of you:
- Complete the mentor assessment form.
- Consent to the mentorship guidelines and agreement.
- Commit to engaging with each mentee that you are matched to for a one-year tenure and a minimum of 2 hours per month.
- Commit to helping entrepreneurs achieve their business milestones through mentorship engagement sessions their platform and report provide periodic reports as needed to the TEF Mentorship Programme Manager.
For more information, visit Tony Elumelu Foundation.