Fishbowl Challenge 2022 for Young College Entrepreneurs (Win up to $50,000)
Deadline: July 1, 2021
Applications for the Fishbowl Challenge Class of 2022 are now open. The Fishbowl Challenge is a 6-month intensive venture-building program for young college entrepreneurs.
Participants work in international teams with students across the globe to build tech-based social ventures that combat issues in these 5 critical areas: Agriculture, Economic Empowerment, Education Technology, Healthcare, and Renewable Energy & Sustainability. In the 6-month intensive program, students will have a chance to recruit or join a globally diverse team as they move from idea to venture with support from senior-level industry mentors.
- Work in international teams of college students from across the world and solve problems with like-minded peers.
- Pursue a venture you believe in: leverage entrepreneurship and tech to work on world-changing ideas.
- Get access to top-notch, senior-level mentors to guide your venture’s growth and development.
- Win up to $50,000 in equity-free seed funding to launch your social venture.
- Open to undergraduate and postgraduate students enrolled in a university/college, and those who have accepted admission into a university/college as of September 1, 2021.
- Applicants from all around the world are welcome and encouraged to apply.
- Applicants must be comfortable conversing in English, as it will serve as the primary language of communication during the competition.
- A recommendation will be required for each applicant. Applicants must submit the name and contact details of a recommender (no friends/family, but professional recommendations from school, work, or other projects are welcome).
Complete the application to join thousands of students from around the world in working together to address the most pressing problems of our time through technology and global entrepreneurship.
For more information, visit Fishbowl Challenge.